how to patent your idea https://avalonburst.tumblr.com/post/183958901182/corporations-looking-for-tehnology-modernization. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of products and not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, invent help to they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.