Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.